Saints is an independent coffee shop situated in the heart of St. Paul’s Square (Jewellery Quarter Area), Birmingham and only a few minutes stroll from the city centre.
We first opened our doors to our wonderful
customers friends! in 2008 with a promise to provide exceptional hand-crafted coffee in a friendly, personable and loving environment.
Saints is still owned and ran to this day by teenage sweethearts Lucie & Geoff. Having been raised through generations whom all worked in the food and service industry, we knew that it was in our blood to create a special place for fellow coffee lovers. A haven for likeminds where we are able to unglue ourselves from the hussle & bussle of the daily grind; relax; and have a moment to ourselves and our dearest.
We would like to thank all of you for continuing to support us along this awesome journey and also for supporting other independents whom have taken those brave steps to make a difference.
Sweethearts, Geoff & Lucie.
Incoming search terms:
- saint caffe jewellery quarter
- saints caffe jewelery quarter
- independent cafes in birmingham
- coffee shop jewellery quarter saints
- coffee shops in jewellery quarter
- coffee shop jewellery quarter
- independent coffee retailers birmingham
- independent coffee shops in birmingham city centre
- independent jewellry shops birmingham city centre
- coffee shop church st birmingham